Last updated 29th January, 2021
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our App), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
What Information do we Collect:
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the App, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the App or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the App, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Information provided by you: The personal information we collect may include Names, Phone numbers, email addresses, usernames; and other similar information.
Information automatically collected: We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the App. This information may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, device name, location data: country, information about how and when you use our App and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our App, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected through our app: If you use our App, we also collect the following information:
Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our App, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
Receipt File details: In order to show you your shopping receipt in digital format, at the time of checkout we transfer the file from Merchant computer to your phone and store it in your phone. The receipt is stored in our server to show them to you in future when you need. The receipt may have purchase details like brand, quantity , date time of purchase, merchant details and other details.
How do we use your Information:
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our App for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
· Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our App.
· To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
· To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our App safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
· To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
· Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
· To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
· To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
· Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
· For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our App, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
Will your information be shared with anyone:
We don’t share your information; like your personal details and also your receipt details to 3rd party, companies, brands which can link the details to you. We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Your details and information shared with us is highly secured and private.
How do we keep your information safe:
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-01-29